Observer Window Feeder
The Observer Window Feeder’ open, clear construction allows for unobstructed and up close views of birds as they feed. This feeder attaches securely to a window using 3 suction cups. It is constructed of a sturdy polycarbonate plastic that stands up to the elements and won’t yellow with age. The 7 inch dish is suitable for offering seed, fruit, mealworms, or suet. The tapered overhanging cover deflects weather and keeps large birds out. Backed by the Droll Yankees Lifetime Warranty against Squirrel Damage and proudly made in the USA.
- See the birds up close!
- Ideal for sparking children’s curiosity and helping them learn about their backyard birds
- 3 strong suction cups attach the OWF right to your window
- Open sides and clear, UV-stabilized plastic construction provides an unobstructed view
- Attract a wide variety of birds by offering different types of food year-round: our multi-purpose, deep dish feeder holds 2 cups of seed, fruit, suet, or mealworms
- Food and birds are protected from the weather by the OWF’s sloped cover; drainage holes eliminate any water from the dish
- Convenient cleaning and refilling
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
- Made in the U.S.A.
Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a Droll Yankees Bird Feeder Brush to brush away grime inside the tube.
Birds that use this feeder: Blackbirds, Bluebirds, Cardinals, Chickadees, Doves, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Grackles, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos, Kinglets, Mockingbirds, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and Wrens